Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A new listing!



Maybe 4 or 5 years ago, I sent out 2500 post cards to multi unit owners.


I got a call froma a man who said, "How much commission do you charge?"





A month or two later we had his 4-plex sold.





Then a few years later he and his deciesed wife's daughters had to sell another 4-plex and a house. These transactions were not so swift. They included much drama and time, but we got he job done.





We had one more 4-plex to sell when the market came crashing down and we still have not sold the 4-plex. we will when values pick up again.





Anyway, this brings us to the daughters, one in particular: Candy. she referred me to TJ who purchased a home and upon moving into that home referred me to the cable guy, Jeff who just sold his home through me.





Now Candy is managing the liquidation of her deceased friend's assets and I am being given the opportunity to find a buyer for a wonderful home in Vacaville that is priced at only $219,000





Why go through the long story? I guess to remind you that I am always happy to assist your friends, family and cable installers with all their needs!
Give me a call any time
707-580-5393
MeyerJames@Aol.Com








No comments:

Post a Comment