Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Testimonial Blog


Recently I decided to start harassing my clients by pulling my video camera out of my pocket and getting them to give me a quick word about what they think about me.

This is not because I am an ego maniac...I don't think I am. Just because I am writing a speech that I plan to give at the U.N. where I tell all the world how I want to give up all that is good about America...sorry, wrong blog...


Anyway, after making a few short videos, I realized it would be a better idea to get an external microphone so you can hear people better.


Feel free to let me know if the attached video is understandable at all.


Also watch out for my video camera, as I will be looking for testimonials from everyone.

Us Realtors love to brag about ourselves, but you don't need to hear me telling how great I think I am. I want you to hear the true opinions of those who have been pleased with my services.

And if you have a business you want me to promote, please let me know.



Please take a look at this tiny, short video and let me know if I should invest in an external microphone. Thanks

JM


No comments:

Post a Comment