Thursday, January 12, 2012

How to buy a house in 13 easy steps.

Last year, a few of us got together and put on a little real estate buying seminar.
We put on a great event that included a lender, a home inspector, a contractor, pest inspector, insurance agent and more.

It was a spectacular thing to see and hear.

The only problem was that we only had 3 people show up to our event.

It finally occurred to me that we were advertising the event on the internet to people who received most if not all of their information on the internet.

So why would someone want to leave the comfort of their own home to see myself and others explain the home buying process if they can get everything on-line?

I would like to think that you can get a little more information in person, especially when you can ask questions. But There is also this thing called E-mail and Facebook, where you can ask myself or others any question at any time.

So maybe I need to just post the videos that explain how to by a home and you ask me any question you would like to.

Let's start with the first video
Thanks









No comments:

Post a Comment