Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's time to invest your cash in a depressed area!


You have cash to invest in real estate. You are looking for an area where the rental demand is high and the land value is low.

Solano county California is the place for you.

I just sold a duplex for $70,000.  The new owner will have to put a lot of money into fixing up these units  before renting them out, but he still will make a very nice return on his investment.

If you have cash that is making you no money, contact me today so I can help you put it to good use.

I have been selling real estate in Solano County for 15 years and I know the market.

The demand is high right now, so I do not expect the low prices to last forever.

We just made a cash offer on a home that had 20 other offers. So please contact me today while prices are still very low!

If you know anyone who is looking to invest, please send them my way, I would love to help them!


Jim Meyer
RE/MAX GOLD
1411 Oliver RD #180
Fairfield CA 94534
707-580-5391
Lic. # 01036142
MeyerJames@Aol.Com  

No comments:

Post a Comment