Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Have you ever thought of investing in a group home?

Are you happy with the income you are making from your rentals? Or would you like more?


My client has 5 + group homes. He helps people who have had troubled lives and gets them back on their feet. 
He runs a successful operation that is a great benefit to the community.


The negative is that my client does not own any of these homes. 


While he collects high rents and makes a profit, he would rather own the homes.
Due to the economy being what it is, his credit is not at the point where he can buy at this time.


This is where you come in.  You have great credit or maybe you have cash.
You can purchase homes for him to run and you can be partners or you can lease-option to him. 


I am listing for sale the perfect home for this situation.


Please contact me today and I will give you more details as there are a lot of possibilities. 


Thanks.  











No comments:

Post a Comment